Nicole M. Tyer, MD, is a practicing physician who is double board certified in both Internal Medicine and Obesity Medicine. She runs a successful medical practice in Beverly Hills, CA, and is passionate about providing patients comprehensive and compassionate care, helping them find pragmatic solutions to improve their health.
Nicole previously served as faculty at both Cornell and Yale Medical Schools where she taught numerous medical school classes, presented at national and regional conferences, and published widely including peer reviewed articles, case reports, and book chapters. She has received many awards for her research, teaching, and clinical care.
Nicole's role with Illuminate Labs is to review content published on Illuminate Health for medical accuracy, and ensure that citations to research are appropriately contextualized.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Recipient of numerous teaching, clinical, and research awards
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Biochemistry