Andrea Paul, MD is a physician entrepreneur, advisor and venture capitalist in the digital health space with over a decade of experience. She is a co-founder of several healthcare companies, including BoardVitals (an Inc. 500 company). Andrea is also the founder at Health Media Experts and an advisor and mentor for several healthcare startups and accelerator programs.
Andrea's role with Illuminate Labs is to leverage her medical marketing expertise to help fuel the company's growth through content marketing on Illuminate Health. She advises Illuminate Labs on scaling the company, and assists with PR.
- Doctor, Entrepreneur & VC
- Founded healthcare startup BoardVitals and grew it to $20 million annual revenue
- Runs a healthcare marketing consulting business
- Cornell University, Women's Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Michigan State, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Western University Canada, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Biology