Beth Lertzman, MD is a board-certified dermatologist who is trained in medical, surgical, laser and cosmetic dermatology. She also has experience with legal proceedings and reviewing cases for dermatologic need.
Beth's role with Illuminate Labs is to review and edit articles for Illuminate Health with a focus on medical accuracy and clinical research summaries.
- Has cared for over over 50,000 patients since 1997
- Has reviewed 1,000+ cases for dermatologic medical necessity
- Practices at one of the largest hospital systems in New York state
- Dermatology Residency, University of Rochester
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Biology Major and Chemistry Minor