Nely Aldrich, MD is a board-certified dermatologist who works as a General Dermatologist for a dermatology practice in Ohio. She has authored four clinical trials, including an investigation on the genetic and environmental factors that are associated with the development of rosacea.
Nely has been a practicing dermatologist for eight years.Nely's role with Illuminate Labs is to review dermatological content on our publication Illuminate Health for medical accuracy.
- Member of Medical Honor Society while attaining MD
- Received two leadership awards while attending university
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology for 11 years
- Dermatology Residency, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Northeast Ohio Medical University, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Kent State University, Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Integrated Life Sciences