DJ Mazzoni is an expert in both nutrition and fitness. He works as a Registered Dietician at a cardiac rehab facility, helping patients make dietary choices that optimize their cardiovascular health. He's also certified as a Certified Dietician/Nutritionist, and has a Master's of Science in Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services from D'Youville College.
DJ is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach and has worked as a personal trainer. He's passionate about leveraging exercise to improve overall health and wellbeing.
DJ's role with Illuminate Labs is to review and edit articles we publish on Illuminate Health for medical accuracy. He ensures that the medical sources we cite are from scientific research whenever possible, and that the information is presented in a palatable way to readers regardless of their education level.
- 4 separate health credentials/certifications
- Works in a clinical setting daily
- Extensive experience reviewing scientific data
- D'Youville College, Master's of Science (MS), Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- State University of New York College (SUNY) Oswego, Bachelor's of Science (B.Sc.), Health and Wellness