Taylor Graber helps write and edit articles published by Illuminate Labs. He's a private practice anesthesiologist in Scottsdale, Arizona. He's also an entrepreneur who runs an IV therapy business that he founded in 2019, called ASAP IVs. Taylor is passionate about new medical technologies, and the potential for emerging research to translate into better human health outcomes.
Taylor's role with Illuminate Labs is to co-author and edit articles published to Illuminate Health with a focus on medical accuracy. He helps Illuminate Labs ensure our content is objective and well-sourced.
- Practicing doctor and entrepreneur
- Runs a healthcare startup that improves patient safety through biomedical innovation
- Completed anesthesiology residency at one of the top programs in the U.S.
- University of California (UC) San Diego, Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, Internship, rotating in various medical disciplines
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- Mayo Clinic, Research Internship, Orthopedic Surgery
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biomedical/Medical Engineering