Devin Dunatov, MD is a board-certified psychiatrist who specializes in adult and addiction treatment. He's passionate about the ability to treat patients with substance abuse or mental health disorders by way of psychotherapy without the use of medication, but is also an expert on pharmacotherapy and believes that pharmaceutical treatment can benefit certain patients.
Devin's role with Illuminate Labs is to review and edit articles related to mental health which are published on Illuminate Health to ensure they're medically accurate.
- Medical Director of Rising Phoenix Wellness Services, a dual diagnosis intensive outpatient program.
- ABPN Board-Certified in Adult and Addiction psychiatry.
- Presented about the management of alcohol use disorder in liver transplant population at the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry Annual Conference.
- Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship, University of Texas Southwestern
- General Psychiatry Residency, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Physiology