Bryn Sachdeo is a scientist with a focus on the involvement of the gut-brain microbiome axis in metabolism and obesity. She holds a PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry & Physiology, and her research has been published in five scientific journals. She has a passion for science communication and culinary nutrition.
Bryn is also a Review Editor for the respected Frontiers in Nutrition scientific journal, which seeks to address issues of human health through clinical nutrition research.
Bryn's role with Illuminate Labs is to review our product formulations for efficacy and safety; she helps us ensure the supplement dosage we use is based on medical research. She also reviews and edits our product page content for scientific accuracy.
- Review Editor for one of the most cited scientific journals in the world
- Taught Advanced Nutrition at Columbia University
- Experience in behavioral, molecular and cellular research techniques
- Rutgers University, PhD, Nutritional Biochemistry & Physiology
- New York University, Nutritional Biochemistry pre-doctoral coursework
- University of Delaware, double-major Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biology and Psychology