Brian Moore, MD, FAAD
Brian Moore, MD is a board-certified dermatologist who works at a skincare clinic just outside of Cleveland, Ohio. He has experience conducting medical trials, and completed a research fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic, which is one of the foremost research institutions in the U.S. Brian's research background primarily involves the etiology of pigmented lesions in skin.
Brian's role with Illuminate Labs is to be the go-to person for all skincare-related content, and also to assist the company in a PR capacity by working with reporters and increasing brand recognition and trust.
Brian also reviews and edits skincare-related articles published on Illuminate Health for medical accuracy.
- 5-star patient experience rating on U.S. News and World Report's health grades
- Author of three clinical trials published in peer-reviewed medical journals
- Degrees in both medicine and English literature
- Helped advance medical understanding of biology of pigmented lesions
- Dermatology Residency, Cleveland Clinic
- Dermatology Clinical Trials Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic
- University of Toledo, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Columbia University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), English Literature